Back to the top
- Once we have received your order, Hersh Bike srl will send a confirmation by e-mail at the address indicated by the Customer.
- All our prices include VAT but are net of shipping costs, which will be quoted in the order confirmation. Any customs duties and similar public charges shall be borne by the Customer. In agreement with the Customer, Hersh Bike srl will stipulate a transport insurance against the usual risks of transportation and will inform the Customer of the costs by email.
- The “online price” is applicable for the indicated kit and graphic only and without trade-in. To get a quotation for a different kit and/or color/graphic, please send a request through our contact form or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- For goods not available on stock, Hersh Bike srl will process the order after having received 50% advance payment only and will ship the goods after having received the remaining 50% only. For goods available on stock Hersh Bike srl will ship the goods after having received 100% advance payment only.
- For each completed order, Hersh Bike srl will send an invoice by e-mail.
- Warranty duration and terms: 2 years from the purchase date on frame and painting, for all the other components please refer to the brand’s warranty. Limitation of Warranty: abuse and/or misuse, accident and/or collision damage, lack of proper maintenance, normal wear and tear. Warranty applies only to the first owner of the bicycle and cannot be transferred to another person. Material replacement terms: after inspection by Hersh Bike srl, in case of manufacturing or material defect, the material will be replaced with the same model or a similar one. In case of doubt on the nature of the defect, Hersh can offer a discount on the replacement. In all the other cases in which limitation of warranty applies or in case of lack of detailed information, warranty won’t cover.